Water & Wastewater
Helping you measure, monitor, and control our most precious resource – Water!
Water is our most important commodity, vital for life itself. Hence there is no greater challenge than its efficient and effective use for the ultimate benefit. Water treatment is important for ensuring drinking water is available for the community now and in the future, while wastewater treatment ensures water is reused and waste of the precious resource is minimised.
At Triple i, we understand all facets of water and wastewater treatment and their processes, from piping and infrastructure to refinement processes and chlorination. Our team have the integrated solutions that ensure no matter what the project scope, site considerations, and environment impacts are we have the fit-for-purpose solutions for your water processing needs.
WHAT TRIPLE I OFFER YOUR WATER & WASTEWATER OPERATIONS?
At Triple i, we understand that success in water treatment means finding ways in which you can safely and effectively contain and treat water, whether it is treating water for drinking or processing wastewater for reuse. Processes and automation play a vital role in ensuring your operations have the most efficient and effective procedures and equipment, while also maximising output, optimising production, guaranteeing quality, and securing safety.
Our solutions see that water and wastewater are collected and put through various processes to disinfect and clean it for safe consumption or disposal. Such processes are like those in heavy industry for treating process water and waste with similar plant and equipment being used:
- Reservoirs, dams, and holding tanks
- Screens, filtration beds, and vessels
- Coagulation and sedimentation
- Analysers and sampling systems for lab analysis and quality control
- Pumping stations
- Screens, aeration tanks, and digesters
Triple i can provide specialised personnel who have the experience and application knowledge required, such as:
- Automation engineers for control, monitoring and safety systems.
- Instrument technicians for correct installation and calibration of key measurement parameters.
- Electricians for installation and maintenance.
- Mechanical fitters to fabricate, install and maintain the various plant equipment around the site.
Our team is highly knowledgeable and experienced regarding National, State, and Territory regulations concerning the chemical composition of water for drinking and discharge of wastewater, including chlorination water treatment processes.
Along with adhering to Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) guidelines, our team can provide automation and control solutions that monitor parameters including pH (potential hydrogen), conductivity, turbidity, the number of solids, and flow rates, especially for discharge into the environment.
We are able to help your water and wastewater treatment plants produce the safest in the world. By providing the necessary piping and pumping infrastructure, along with the latest automation and control technologies, our solutions enable you to receive, re-use, and dispose of water efficiently and safely. This is reflected in all processes of our project management and delivery from design to work practices.
Why choose Triple i as your SOLUTIONS Partner?
Triple i provide Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants with automation and control solutions which are fit-for-purpose. We investigate each project and devise solutions which are best suited to resolve issues, or which address specific requirements, rather than providing a one-fits-all approach or selling what could be sold to make a profit.
Our customer centric approach means you are appointed a dedicated site supervisor or project manager which is responsible for intercompany communication, along with the efficient delivery of project outcomes. Our solutions enable your plant to streamline processes and gain greater management over your processes, improving outputs and reducing risks. As a team, we can:
Saving time on tasks reduces your costs, particularly when it comes to breakdowns and implementing manual tasks.
Streamline Staff Training
We provide training and support for all new systems, equipment and processes installed. We also streamline existing training systems with the implementation of innovative training tools using interactive photography and virtual environments.
Deliver 24/7 breakdown Support
Our team can provide onsite and remote support depending on the type of breakdown or fault. With the move to IIoT technologies, remote fault resolution is being adopted leading to quicker troubleshooting techniques, shorter downtime, and reduced costs.
Improve Asset Management
Using our in-house asset management tool AIMS (Asset Information Management System), our team is armed with the vital information needed to keep track of your assets and processes, while optimising your operations.
Optimise Production & Maximise Output
Focus efforts on improving production output. Save time on tasks and maximise performance with the correct equipment, predictive maintenance schedules and extensive support.
Access to more information and predictive maintenance activities, means your operations are more reliable, reducing breakdowns.
Deliver Industry Expertise
From piping infrastructure and water containment to water filtration and chemical processing, our team has the knowledge and skill to ensure our solutions suit your operations regardless of the type of water treatment process.
Improve Safety & Risk Management
Be assured your staff work safely and in compliance with current legislation. Significantly reduce any risk of harm by minimising staff time in hazardous areas such as water outlets and containment areas.
Safeguard Quality Assurance
Be assured outputs are kept to a high standard with implemented control and measure procedures. We can help you produce the safest drinking water for community consumption, and cleanest wastewater for disposal into the environment.
tRIPLE I WATER & WASTEWATER CAPABILITIES
At Triple i, we understand the importance of water and wastewater treatments plants and their role in providing the freshest and safety drinking water for the community, while also providing clean and environmentally safe ways of re-using and disposing of wastewater. Our expertise in automation and control solutions means you will have the latest technology, equipment and customised processes delivered which are fit-for-purpose.
With the aid of digital transformation strategies, we have found new ways to increase production rates, reduce costs per outputs and maximise lifespans of plants. At the forefront of water and wastewater technologies in automation and control, we can help with major physical infrastructure improvements, provide exceptional monitoring systems, and safeguard teams from hazardous environments, offering an advantage.
Catchment & storage
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Weirs, Regulators and Fishways
- Storage Tanks (elevated and ground level)
- Managed Aquifer Recovery and Storage
Water Treatment Processes
- Water Treatment Plants (WTP)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP)
- Stormwater Recycling
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) plants
Water transfer & delivery systems
- Pump Stations
- Pipeline Networks
- Water Delivery Management Systems
- Water Quality Management Systems
Fit-for-purpose Automation & Control
- Automation and process control engineering to enhance the safety, efficiency, and quality of operations.
- Design, manufacturing, and installation of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS) and Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) solutions.
- Control system upgrades / migrations.
- Industrial communication network (including wireless) design and installation.
- Asset visualisation and optimisation solutions using the Asset Relationship and Data Integrator (ARDI) system.
- Electrical design, manufacturing, and installation (including variable speed drives).
- Mechanical fabrication and construction.
- Process instrumentation for various applications (flow, level, pressure, temperature, analysis, etc.)
- Specification, supply, and delivery of:
- Control system hardware, instrumentation, sensors, and actuators.
- Automated hardware and software.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) solutions.
- Pre-engineered / configured equipment.
- Hazardous area design / engineering including Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area (EEHA); checks and compliance audits.
- Machine safety control system design, build, and installation.
- Functional safety assessments / compliance audits.
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessments to IEC61508/61511, Control Systems Hazard and Operability (HAZOP/CHAZOP) studies.
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) lifecycle.
- Material handling control / storage facility systems.
- Complete project lifecycle benefits and support for new projects to upgrades.
- Process improvement consultation / reviews.
- Upgrades / shutdown management.
- Sustainability reviews / audits.
- Resource monitoring / waste reduction.
- Cost reduction / margin management.
- Quality assurance and management; product traceability / quality tracking systems.
Service & Support
- 24 / 7 / 365 service and support.
- Onsite and remote support.
- Inhouse Asset Information Management System (AIMS).
- Preventative routine maintenance programs.
- Instrument calibration and management.
- Advanced technology training.
With the latest technologies and innovations in automation and control, we can maximise output, assure quality and safeguard safety – giving you an advantage!
For more information call us today.