Optimise your production processes with and gain an advantage!
With extensive experience in the primary metals industry, we have developed integrated solutions that deliver you a measurable advantage. Our expertise in process automation and control, along with engineering, electrical and mechanical construction, and service and support, ensures you will have the correct strategies and also processes that are fit for purpose.
In summary, we are specialists in enabling real-time control that allows you to maintain vital process parameters to respond to different demands as they occur. Our solutions improve process efficiencies increase quality assurance, and, as such, ensure consistent metallurgical properties across outputs. Most importantly, our solutions are proven to help increase yields and minimise energy costs, and therefore optimising costs per tonne.
Triple, i your Solutions Partner
Overall, we provide Primary Metals operations with fit-for-purpose automation and control solutions. In doing so, we investigate each project and also devise solutions best suited to resolve issues or meet specific requirements. Also, our customer-centric approach means you have a dedicated project manager responsible for inter-company communication and also outcome delivery.
In short, our solutions help you to streamline processes, gain greater control, improve outputs, and also reduce risks. As a result, benefits include:
Notably, saving time on tasks reduces your costs, particularly during breakdowns and also implementing manual tasks.
Streamline Staff Training
In summary, we provide training and support for systems, equipment, and also processes. Additionally, we also streamline existing systems with innovative tools and technology that use both interactive photography and virtual environments.
Improve Safety & Risk Management
Always be assured your staff works safely and also in compliance with current legislation. As such, minimse risk of harm by reducing hazards and also danger exposure.
In short, maintain high standards of outputs with implemented control and also measurement procedures along with ongoing monitoring throughout the processes of the project.
Optimise Production & Maximise Output
In short, focus on improving production and also outputs. Save time and maximise performance with the right equipment, predictive maintenance schedules, and also support.
Access to more information and also predictive maintenance activities means your operations are more reliable and as such reduce breakdowns.
24/7 breakdown Support
Most importantly, our team can provide onsite and remote support depending on the type of breakdown or fault. Also, with more IIoT technologies, remote fault resolution has led to quicker troubleshooting, shorter downtime, and also overall reduced costs.
Improve Asset Management
Overall, using our in-house asset management tool AIMS, our team is armed with the data and information needed to keep track of assets while also optimising performance.
Deliver Industry Expertise
From coal and natural gas-fired power stations to hydroelectricity, our team has the knowledge and also skill to ensure our solutions suit your operations regardless of either materials or risks.
OUR PRIMARY METALS INDUSTRY CAPABILITIES
Most importantly, we understand the processes undertaken in efficient Primary Metals operations and their challenges. As mentioned, our expertise in automation and control systems, processes, equipment, and also assets means you are delivered fit-for-purpose solutions.
Furthermore, with the digital transformation of sectors, including Primary Metals, we have improved processes in new ways. As such, we help increase production, reduce costs, and maximise plant lifespans. In addition, we deliver physical infrastructure improvements and exceptional monitoring systems and also safeguard teams from hazards. As a result, overall our solutions offer an advantage.
To summarise, our Primary Metals capabilities include, but are not limited to:
Our team can apply industry-specific knowledge-based solutions fit-for-purpose for various applications. All of which require measurement, monitoring, and control to support primary production complex operations. Such applications include:
- Heat treatment and cooling
- Materials handling
- Gas processing
- Slab casting and rolling
- Pickling with chemicals
- Contaminant processing
- Wastewater treatment
- Safety systems
- Emission controls
- and, Packaging and despatch
- Electromagnetic stirring, braking, and temperature measurement devices and solutions
- Electric arc, ladle, and aluminium furnaces
- and, Thick and thin slab, billet, and boom casters
Metals Digital Transformation
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Solutions
- Wide range Industrial communication networks
- Asset and personnel tracking
- Data visualisation
- AI and analytics
- Process and electrical control
- Smart melt shop solutions
- Continuous casting
- Cold roller mills
- Long product rolling
- Central control room
- Hazard identification procedures and alert systems
- and, Standard operating procedures, training, and support for equipment use
- Conveyor systems
- Mine water management
- Underground equipment monitoring; longwall mining solutions
- Mobile control rooms
- Ship loading systems
- Pipeline control systems
- Bore management and water processing
- Crushing and thickening control solutions
- Material handling control
Automation & Control
Most importantly, we deliver fit-for-purpose solutions including:
- Automation and process control engineering to enhance the safety, efficiency, and also quality of operations
- Design, manufacturing, and installation of PLC, HMI, SCADA, DCS, and also RTU solutions
- Control system upgrades and migrations
- Industrial communication networks design and installation, also including wireless
- Asset visualisation and optimisation using the ARDI system
- Electrical design, manufacturing, and installation, including variable speed drives
- and, Mechanical fabrication and construction
SALES - INSTRUMENTATION & EQUIPMENT
Our sales team helps specify, supply, and deliver process instrumentation for various applications, including flow, level, pressure, temperature, and analysis. As such solutions include:
- Control system hardware, instrumentation, sensors, and actuators
- Both hardware and software
- IIOT solutions
- Pre-engineered and configured equipment
- and, also value-added packages
- Hazardous area design and engineering including Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area (EEHA) checks and compliance audits
- Machine safety control system design, build, and installation
- Functional safety assessments and compliance audits
- Safety Integrity Level assessments to IEC61508/61511, Control Systems Hazard and Operability (including HAZOP and CHAZOP) studies
- Safety Instrumented System lifecycle
- and, Material handling control and storage facility systems
- Complete project lifecycle benefits and support for new and existing projects
- Process improvement consultation and reviews
- Upgrades and shutdown management
- Sustainability reviews and audits
- Resource monitoring and waste reduction
- Cost reduction and margin management
- and, Quality assurance and management including product traceability and quality tracking systems
Service & Support
- On-call service and support
- Onsite and remote support
- Inhouse Asset Information Management System (AIMS)
- Preventative routine maintenance programs
- and, instrument calibration and management