ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Optimise your energy & infrastructure operations with smart energy solutions – now & into the future!
From manufacturing to agriculture, and commercial to residential use, Energy is used by all areas of our community, and as such vital for the functioning of society from an individual to business level. As populations grow and density increases, along with the further development of the industry and manufacturing sector, so does demand for energy and infrastructure. Improving our energy networking systems with smart automation, control and communicative data technologies is imperative to meet such demands now, and into the future.
With a move towards more carbon-free and sustainable energy sources, such as solar and wind, new technologies and processes are being introduced, and demands for upgrades and redesign of energy systems becoming more prevalent. To sustain long-term growth, efficiencies are needed to ensure operational productivity and to effectively improve the bottom-line for businesses.
At Triple i, we understand the different sources of energy and the various processes involved in ensuring reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy supply. From coal fired power stations to natural gas fired power stations, to hydroelectricity and diesel generator packages, and renewable resources such as solar and wind energy, we have the expertise to provide smart energy solutions now and into the future.
WHAT TRIPLE I OFFER YOUR ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS?
Triple i has wide experience working with customers to deliver smart automation and control solution, assisting high energy consumers and grid operators to achieve reliable, cost-efficient energy supply. With the aid of new technologies and our proven strategies, we can help optimise performance of energy assets, giving consumers control of their energy needs and costs.
Our energy and infrastructure solutions include:
- Industrial behind-the-meter energy systems
- Stand-alone power systems (SAPS)
- Off-grid energy
- Transmission and distribution services
- Automated demand response
- Smart grid solutions
- Data analytics and optimisation
- Remote access operations
Triple I can provide specialised personnel who have the experience and application knowledge required in these areas, especially:
- Automation and electrical engineers for control and electrical systems, measurement, and reporting.
- Functional Safety (FS) HAZOPS, design, audits, and Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA).
- Electricians for installation and maintenance.
- Instrument technicians for correct installation and calibration of key measurement parameters.
- Mechanical fitters to fabricate, install and maintain the various plant equipment around the site.
Safety plays a key role in the design and implementation of processes and systems, both in the way the plant is designed, and the way people work. Our team can identify each application within the complex process and create safe ways of operating with consideration to potential risks and hazards. Our team ensure that each application although has an impact on another, is operated in a way that ensures safety, optimises performance while remaining competitive in the market.
Why choose Triple i as your Solutions Partner?
Triple i provide Energy and Infrastructure operations with automation and control solutions which are fit-for-purpose. We do not look at what could be sold, rather we recommend what is best suited to solve an issue or problem. Our solutions enable your plant to streamline processes and gain greater management over your processes, ensuring reliability of supply and reducing risks.
Our customer centric approach means you will have a dedicated site supervisor or project manager who is responsible for intercompany communication and the efficient delivery of the project. As a team, we can:
Saving time on tasks reduces your costs, particularly when it comes to breakdowns and implementing manual tasks.
Safeguard Quality Assurance
Be assured the standard of outputs is kept to a high standard with implemented control and measure procedures, along with ongoing monitoring throughout the projects processes. We can ensure reliable, affordable, sustainable energy supply.
Streamline Staff Training
We provide training and support for all new systems, equipment and processes installed. We also streamline existing training systems with the implementation of innovative training tools using interactive photography and virtual environments.
Improve Safety & Risk Management
Be assured your staff work safely and in compliance with current legislation. Significantly reduce any risk of harm by minimising staff time in hazardous areas.
Optimise Production & Maximise Output
Focus efforts on improving production output. Save time on tasks and maximise performance with the correct equipment, predictive maintenance schedules and extensive support.
Access to more information and predictive maintenance activities, means your operations are more reliable, reducing breakdowns.
Deliver Industry Expertise
From coal and natural gas fired power stations, hydroelectricity and diesel generator packages, and renewable resources such as solar and wind energy, our team has the knowledge and skill to ensure our solutions suit your operations regardless of the type of energy operation.
Deliver 24/7 breakdown Support
Our team can provide onsite and remote support depending on the type of breakdown or fault. With the move to IIoT technologies, remote fault resolution is being adopted leading to quicker troubleshooting techniques, shorter downtime, and reduced costs.
TRIPLE I ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE INDUSTRY CAPABILITIES
At Triple i we understand the importance and impact of Energy and Infrastructure on the efficient functioning of the wider community, including individuals and businesses. Our expertise in automation and control solutions means you will have the latest technology, equipment and customised processes delivered which are fit-for-purpose.
With the aid of digital transformation strategies, we have found new ways to optimise performance of assets, introduce sustainable measures, reduce costs, and maximise lifespans of plants. At the forefront of energy and infrastructure in automation and control, we can help with major physical infrastructure improvements, provide exceptional monitoring systems, and safeguard teams from hazardous environments, offering an advantage.
Our capabilities for the Engergy and Infrastructure industry include, but not limited to:
Power Generation Segments
- Industrial power supply
- Power plants
- Utility substations
Power Generation Processes
- Gas-fired power
- Hydroelectric power
- Coal-fired power
- Biomass renewable energy
- Geothermal energy
- Industrial steam power
- Multifuel reciprocating engines
- Burner management
- Waste to energy
- Wind energy
- Solar energy
Power Generation Solutions
- Power plant automation
- Automated demand response
- Transmission and distribution services
- Integrated electrical, mechanical, engineering and service solutions
- Excitation and synchronisation systems
- Turbine control
- Plant optimisation
- Digital and smart grid solutions
- Multiple energy sources
- Dispatching stable fossil fuel generation and or battery storage
- Solar and battery control system integration
- Flexible and scalable systems
- Energy storage and load management systems
- Instrumentation specification, supply, and installation
Fit-for-purpose Automation & Control
- Automation and process control engineering to enhance the safety, efficiency, and quality of operations.
- Design, manufacturing, and installation of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS) and Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) solutions.
- Control system upgrades / migrations.
- Industrial communication network (including wireless) design and installation.
- Asset visualisation and optimisation solutions using the Asset Relationship and Data Integrator (ARDI) system.
- Electrical design, manufacturing, and installation (including variable speed drives).
- Mechanical fabrication and construction.
- Process instrumentation for various applications (flow, level, pressure, temperature, analysis, etc.)
- Specification, supply, and delivery of:
- Control system hardware, instrumentation, sensors, and actuators.
- Automated hardware and software.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) solutions.
- Pre-engineered / configured equipment.
- Hazardous area design / engineering including Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area (EEHA); checks and compliance audits.
- Machine safety control system design, build, and installation.
- Functional safety assessments / compliance audits.
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessments to IEC61508/61511, Control Systems Hazard and Operability (HAZOP/CHAZOP) studies.
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) lifecycle.
- Material handling control / storage facility systems.
- Complete project lifecycle benefits and support for new projects to upgrades.
- Process improvement consultation / reviews.
- Upgrades / shutdown management.
- Sustainability reviews / audits.
- Resource monitoring / waste reduction.
- Cost reduction / margin management.
- Quality assurance and management; product traceability / quality tracking systems.
Service & Support
- 24 / 7 / 365 service and support.
- Onsite and remote support.
- Inhouse Asset Information Management System (AIMS).
- Preventative routine maintenance programs.
- Instrument calibration and management.
- Advanced technology training.
With the latest technologies and innovations in process automation and control, we can maximise output, assure quality and safeguard safety – giving you an advantage!
For more information call us today.