Metal Coating Line Burner Management Safety Controls
METALS | INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS
Two (2) new Metal Coating lines had been installed in overseas locations. When reviewing the project relative to compliance to Australian Standards, it became apparent there were some deficiencies in the design. Initially Triple I attended and then reviewed a CHAZOP and were then asked to advise on the issues identified which turned out to be a lack of compliance and insufficient protection on the controls if a device failed to operate. Triple I were engaged to then make the system safe for startup by adding additional interlocks, and then to make the system compliant to the required standards.
- Investigate existing system for compliance and then design control and instrumentation systems to meet site conditions.
- Participate in a HAZOP and CHAZOP.
- Supply & Install Fibre for installation from main PLC to Plant Network.
- Design a Burner Management system to meet Australian Standards.
- Carry out all instrumentation tubing to valves.
- Move the Hydrogen & Nitrogen gas mixing functions to a SIL rated control system.
- Yokogawa CS3000 (Existing)
- Pilz PS3000
- Move DCS code to Gas Safety System
- Modify DCS code to maintain working functionality.
Regardless of your industry, with the latest technologies and innovations in process automation and control, we can maximise output, assure quality and safeguard safety. For more information call us today.