… your instrumentation, automation & IIoT solutions partner!
Need a partner you can trust?
As an integral party in our relationships with clients, our Sales Solutions team have the knowledge and experience to ensure you have access to the best technologies and solutions that the market has to offer.
Whether seeking a replacement product or complete customised processes and equipment, our Sales Solution team provide the best ‘whole of life’ sales solutions to meet your needs.
Our Sales Solutions team specialise in measure, control and process instrumentation, Automation and Iiot hardware and software, along with pre-engineered and configured solutions.
If you have a specific automation and control need, our Sales Solution team has the solution!
If you need a solution, we can provide it!
Your partner in instrumentation, automation & iiot solutions!
With experience across multiple industries, our Sales Solutions team has the solutions you need to maximise the performance of your project, plant, or equipment. From process control to software, our team can identify your needs and recommend a course of action towards success.
Control, Measure & Monitor
Triple i sources and supply solutions for your control, measurement and monitoring needs, including:
- control system hardware,
- sensors, and
Whether you require high accuracy or just object sensing, flow control or line isolation, access to a safe or hazardous area, we have the solution. We can specify, select, source, configure, calibrate, supply, and support many applications, including:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Input/Output (I/O), relays, terminals, loop controllers, Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), safety devices, display meters
- Gas detection
- Presence sensing
- Intrinsic Safety (IS) barriers
- Instrument power supplies
- Air supply filters and regulators, piping and hoses, fittings, and much more
Remember, if you can’t measure it, you can’t control it!
We specialise in process instrumentation, with solutions readily available. Applications include:
- Flow metering and detection for liquids and gases e.g., differential pressure (orifice plates, pitot tubes, etc), electro-magnetic, vortex, Coriolis, ultrasonic (insertion and clamp-on), thermal mass, flumes, and weirs, switches, and indication.
- Pressure measurement and detection e.g., absolute and gauge pressure transmitters, switches and indicating gauges.
- Level measurement and detection for solids and liquids e.g., radar, ultrasonic, hydrostatic, capacitance, laser, sight glasses, switches, and indication.
- Temperature measurement and detection e.g., thermocouples, Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs), thermowells and custom accessories, compensation cables and connectors, thermographic sensors and cameras, switches, and indicators.
- Analysis measurement, detection, and sampling e.g., pH/ORP (Potential of Hydrogen/Oxidation-Reduction Potential), conductivity, turbidity, suspended solids, dissolved oxygen, chlorine, gas sensing and detection (CH4, CO2, CO, O2), process analysers, associated sampling, and conditioning systems.
- Control and isolation devices e.g., plug valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, offset cam valves, gate, and knife valves, actuators (pneumatic and electric), positioners, pneumatic cylinders, pneumatic relays, air supply filters, pipe, and tube fittings.
The applications listed above are small selection of what Triple i can offer. Please contact us for further details.
Automation Hardware & Software
Your automation and control systems depend on the expert supply of technology such as that listed below. However, we know your needs sometimes go beyond hardware and software, which is why Triple I offers remote site support and training as well.
- Large, medium, and micro Programable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Local and remote AC and DC I/O modules
- Communication gateways for remote I/O and engineering support
- Smart motor protection relays
- AC and DC drives
- Interface and control relays
- Power supplies
- Single loop proportional integral derivative (PID) controllers
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) panels
- Display meters
- Safety switches, safety relays and controllers, safety contactors
- Sensors for presence sensing/position detection using inductive and capacitive proximity switches, limit switches, photoelectric switches, laser distance measurement, linear variable differential transformers (LVDT), hot metal detectors, and much more.
At Triple i, we embrace the latest technology and innovations to ensure our clients not only have their needs met, but so they gain an advantage.
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) makes available more operational and process data which provides useful, real-time information to whomever needs it, whenever they need it, wherever they are.
From IIoT sensors, wireless networks, and the cloud, to gateway communication devices, we have the next revolutionary solutions for your plant.
A wide range of low-cost, low-power sensors are becoming available, especially for LoRaWAN and NB-IoT networks. Most are powered by battery (or fixed power can be used if available). Battery-less sensors are now being developed that operation sound or motion energy, as well as RF.
Sensors are available to measure temperature, humidity, vibration, pressure, GPS tracking, generic input versions (allow interface to standard 4-20mA or 1-5V DC devices) and many other parameters.
Sensors come in different package types, IP20 to IP65, are generally low cost and have a long battery life in good conditions. Battery life can be from 10 to 15 years depending on the network used and the sampling rate. Sensors are used in a diverse range of applications, including agriculture, heavy industry, water, wastewater, city-wide power metering, building management and even people movement and product tracking.
Wireless Networks and the Cloud
Low-Powered Wireless Networks (LPWAN) are most used to connect devices to the internet and the cloud as sensors may be widespread and unable to be connected to the existing control or monitoring infrastructure. Networks such as LoRaWAN and NB-IoT are the most popular due to their ability to transmit data over long distances – up to 7km in an open space and 2-3km in urban areas or inside buildings.
Gateway communication devices are used to convert the data into ethernet and securely transmit the data to the LoRa server and the internet, either via 4G, WiFi, NBN or even satellite.
Data is then accessed via secure cloud-based services like Amazon IoT, Azure IoT or Google Pub/Sub, allowing visualisation and further analysis of this information using various platforms, including ARDI (Asset Relationships and Data Integration) and AIMS (Asset Information Management System).
Pre-engineered & Configured
If you have limited time or resources, we can help by providing hardware that is out-of-the-box and tested.
Whether it be a pre-calibrated instrument, an ethernet switch or communication gateway, a control valve and positioner, or even a test bench – we can calibrate, configure, and test the device so it’s ready to install into your plant.
Perhaps you have a planned maintenance day, need a working spare on hand or specific hardware as part of a larger equipment package; having these items pre-engineered, configured, calibrated, tested and ready to go will save you time and potentially reduce your unplanned downtime.
Our Supplier Partners
In seeking the best solutions for your requirements, Triple i has partnered with top quality suppliers and brands.
Combined with their excellent support for Triple i and its clients, our supplier partners have been chosen based on their exceptional product quality, reliability, and commitment to regular innovations.
If you require a specific brand, enquire with our Sales Solutions team today. If we don’t have it, we will endeavour to source it!
Triple i is your reliable sales solutions partner giving you confidence, your plant is equipped with the best instruments, hardware and software solutions.
To get started, contact us today!