Gas Drainage Remote Well Head Monitoring System
MINING & MINERALS | NSW, AUSTRALIA
Triple i completed the design, procurement, installation, setup and commissioning of remote monitoring and control equipment. The project was performed on a schedule of rates, based on a budget estimate.
- Develop electrical design and software functionality to meet customer requirements.
- Design control and instrumentation systems to meet site conditions.
- Develop Wireless Communication Network to allow access to remote site.
- Supply & Install Fibre for installation from Main PLC to Plant Network.
- Rewire and retrofit existing panels with equipment required.
- Carry out all instrumentation tubing to valves.
- Perform Hazardous Area Installation & Compliance checks.
- Integrate with existing system on site.
- Perform Site Acceptance Testing of system with customer.
- Allen-Bradley Logix 5000 & Point I/O over radio with Citect SCADA.
- Wireless Network – Prosoft ILX2-IHW-A & ILX34-AENWG radios.
- New controls for remote monitoring and control of equipment.
- Installation complete on time and on budget.
- Cost and performance targets were all met.
- Changeover of system & support provided during initial few weeks of operation.
Regardless of your industry, with the latest technologies and innovations in process automation and control, we can maximise output, assure quality and safeguard safety. For more information call us today.