Join the Team!
Not just a job, join the team and enjoy a career with Triple i
16th March 2022
Mechanical, Fabrication and Construction Leads
We currently have opportunities for highly experienced fabrication / mechanical based persons who understand how to estimate or deliver site-based works packages.
Our Mechanical, Technical Services, Electrical and Maintenance teams are continuing to grow to satisfy the marketplace demands of both industry and the needs of our customers.
- An innovative company with an exceptional valued reputation.
- Offers skills and position advancement due to expansion of services.
- 35 years in business with excellent employee retention.
- A unique and diverse team of highly skilled people.
Positioned in the Illawarra, enjoying coastal landscapes nestled between the mountains and the sea and a well sought after lifestyle, Triple I has been a provider of quality services for the last 35 years.
Triple i is a multi-disciplined industrial services company dedicated to providing the highest level of customer support and service at all times. We work with our customers to understand their requirements and then provide a solution designed for their needs. We are a ‘whole of life’ company – from concept design to maintenance and operational support – and we are a trusted partner for our customers.
We focus on providing these services across a broad range of industries including steel, mining, petrochemical, and the utilities sector.
Employing over 75 full-time staff. We have resources that enable us to provide full life cycle service for our customers. Our resource capabilities include project managers, engineers, technicians, electricians, welders, fitters, and riggers.
Triple i is committed to empowering our staff by implementing personal development plans and developing skills in house to ensure sustainability and progression within the company.
These roles are for site orientated and practical qualified persons to take ownership of customers, manage site works and provide leadership within the team. Experience in estimating is desirable however our Personal Development programs enable these skills to be developed inhouse drawing on your experience.
The positions will report to the Mechanical Manager.
Drawing on your experience the type of the work includeS;
- Reviewing drawings and documentation.
- Independent supervision of mechanical teams, managing team skills and task assignment to efficiently and safely complete work Engineering team support.
- Estimating and proposal generation to suit minor and major projects.
- Scope management includes scheduling and preparing safety, quality, and operational documentation.
- Liaison with customers to deliver scope and service.
- Working with project managers and other Triple I sections with the needs of consolidated work.
Experience in the following would be highly regarded:
- Project Scheduling and resource management.
- Independent supervision of mechanical teams, managing team skills and task assignment to efficiently and safely complete work.
- Previous Supervisory roles and experience.
- Proven experience in estimating small to large-sized projects.
- Computer competency skills required to use Microsoft O365 suite are desirable.
The successful candidate will have Australian residency and be positioned in the Illawarra Region of NSW. The applicant must be able to prove they have the experience and skills to suit the coverage of the job needs and must have;
- Qualification to suit the roles.
- Experience to suit the roles.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to safety, quality, honesty, and work integrity.
- Demonstrated communication skills effectively in dealing with both customers and team members.
Candidates who have a high level of experience in a fabrication or fitting role are encouraged to apply
The remuneration will depend on the skills, outcomes and experience you can deliver.
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment companies or any for-fee recruiters, unless requested. Resumes submitted via this website or directly to a hiring manager become the property of Triple i, and we retain the right to hire the applicant.