Join our Team
Delivering careers, development and job satisfaction – Construction Leads
Mechanical, Fabrication, and Construction Leads
At Triple i, we have opportunities for experienced mechanical, fabrication, and construction leads who understand estimating and site-based work packages. Our Mechanical, Technical Services, Electrical, and also Maintenance teams are growing to satisfy the marketplace demands of both the industry and the needs of our customers.
With over 80 people employed full-time, you will work with a dedicated team of talented individuals with specialties from different disciplines. For instance, our team includes engineers, project managers, technical service specialists, electricians, welders, fitters, riggers, problem solvers, designers, and also support staff. And as such, you will be supported by skilled personnel as we deliver complete lifecycle services to our customers.
Most importantly, we recognise that our people are our best assets and value their diverse experiences, talents, and cultures that contribute to our capabilities and also strengthen our solutions. In doing so, we empower our staff by providing personal development plans and, as such, developing skills in-house to ensure both company sustainability and personal progression.
THE ROLES – MECHANICAL, FABRICATION, AND CONSTRUCTION LEADS
To summarise, the roles are for site-orientated and practical qualified persons to take ownership of customers, manage site works and also provide leadership within the team. Experience in estimating is desirable, however, our personal development programs enable such skills to be learned in-house and also supported by experience. Notably, the mechanical, fabrication, and construction leads will report to the Mechanical Manager.
Drawing on experience, the type of work includes;
- Reviewing drawings and documentation.
- Independent supervision of mechanical teams, managing team skills, and task assignments to team members.
- Estimating and proposal generation to suit both minor and major projects.
- Scope management includes scheduling and preparing safety, quality, and operational documentation.
- Liaison with customers to deliver scope and service.
- Working with project managers and other departments with the needs of consolidated work.
Experience in the following is highly desirable:
- Project scheduling and also resource management capabilities.
- Previous supervisory roles and also experience.
- Experience in estimating small to large-sized projects.
- Computer competency skills are required to use the Microsoft O365 suite.
The successful candidate will have Australian residency and live in the Illawarra Region of NSW. Most importantly, the applicant must be able to prove they have the experience and skills to suit the coverage of the job needs and must have:
- Qualifications and experience are relevant to the role sought.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to safety, quality, honesty, and also work integrity.
- Demonstrated communication skills effectively in dealing with both customers and team members.
Candidates with a high level of experience in fabrication or fitting roles are encouraged to apply.
Notably, the remuneration package will depend on the skills, outcomes, and also experience you can deliver.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then apply today!
Email email@example.com for more information and to submit your application. To ensure consideration of your application, submit a cover letter along with your resume, addressing the selection criteria.
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment companies or any for-fee recruiters unless requested. Therefore, resumes submitted via this website or directly to a hiring manager become the property of Triple i, and as such, we retain the right to hire the applicant.