Join the Team!
Not just a job, join the team and enjoy a career with Triple i
28th October 2021
Graduate Engineer – Automation & Control Solutions
- Position Title – Graduate Engineer – Automation & Control Solutions
- Position Ref. – JGU2710
- Application close – 30 Nov 2021
- Commences – Early 2022
- Contract Type – Permanent
- Contract Hours – Full Time
- Remuneration/ Pay rate – $65,000
- Location – Unanderra
Triple I has provided quality design, automation, construction, and maintenance solutions for the last 35 years.
Our technical skills, coverage of customer needs, solution focus, and proven track record for delivering successful outcomes for our clients have seen our business secure many long-term customers.
Employing over 60 full-time staff, we focus on projects across a broad range of industries including steel, mining, petrochemical, and utilities.
We have resources offering full life cycle services for our customers, from concepts to maintenance support. Our capability includes project managers, engineers, technicians, electricians, welders, fitters, and riggers. These are offered for single capability scopes, or combined for integrated solutions.
Key specialist skills the company provides to our customers cover a range of areas and include Formal HAZOP/Risk Assessments, Functional Safety, and Hazardous Area applications.
The company offers Industry 4.0 solutions to an expanding market.
This is a position for a student who is in their final year of an Electrical, Mechatronics, or Computer Engineering degree. This is an excellent opportunity to support engineering outcomes with a kickstart in the Automation & Control Engineering space. The position reports to the Technical Services Team Leader.
The features of the work include;
- Opportunities to gain practical experience working alongside other engineers.
- Assisting in the development, testing, and commissioning of PLC, DCS, SCADA, and IIOT systems.
- Assisting with Electrical Design – Low Voltage Distribution, Control Systems, and Instrumentation.
- Assisting with drafting of electrical schematics.
- Supporting the existing Technical Services/Engineering team as required.
The successful candidate will have Australian residency and be positioned in the Illawarra Region of NSW. The applicant must be able to prove skills to suit the coverage of the job needs and must;
- Be in the final year of a degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, or Computer Engineering.
- Be able to work unsupervised and be highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to safety, quality, honesty, and work integrity.
- Have computer competency skills required to use Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
The position is a full-time position at a business that provides a flexible working environment, supported by experienced engineers, salespeople, technicians, and electricians. As a business that is continuing to expand there are opportunities for the growth and development of your career.
All candidates considered including international students.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, have the skills to fit and are keen to work in a supportive environment across a range engineering disciplines, please apply with a copy of your resume to the following.
Email – email@example.com
Subject – Position Ref JGU2710 – Graduate Engineer
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment companies or any for-fee recruiters, unless requested. Resumes submitted via this website or directly to a hiring manager become the property of Triple i, and we retain the right to hire the applicant.