Join the Team!
Not just a job, join the team and enjoy a career with Triple i
19th November 2021
Automation / Electrical Engineer – Automation & Control Solutions
Engineering Electrical / Electronic Engineering
$120,000 – $159,999 – Full time
- An innovative company with exceptionally valued reputation
- Product, Services, and Software solutions
- Expanding opportunities in markets and technology.
Positioned in the coastal landscapes and lifestyle of the Illawarra, Triple I has provided quality design, automation, construction and maintenance solutions for the last 35 years.
Our technical skills, coverage of customer needs, solution focus and proven track record for delivering successful outcomes for our clients has seen our business secure many long-term customers.
The company is actively expanding with added market sectors, geographical coverage and technology capability.
Employing over 60 full time staff, we focus on projects across a broad range of industries including steel, mining and utilities. This is an additional position due to increasing work load and you will join 15 existing engineering staff.
We have resources offering full life cycle services for our customers, from concepts to maintenance support. Our capability includes project managers, engineers, technicians, electricians, welders, fitters and riggers. These are offered for single capability scopes, or combined for integrated solutions.
Key specialist skills the company provides to our customers cover a range of areas and include Formal HAZOP/Risk Assessments, Functional Safety and Hazardous Area applications.
The company is growing it’s business in Industry 4.0 solutions, with scopes covering data storage and processing, virtual environments and augmented reality part of the offered technical services.
This is a position offering a qualified engineer with demonstrable practical experience an excellent opportunity to own and support engineering outcomes.
The features of the work include;
- Providing application solutions to our customers in hardware and functionality.
- Developing, testing and commissioning of PLC, DCS and SCADA systems.
- Electrical Design – Low Voltage Distribution, Control Systems and Instrumentation.
- Site technical installation supervision and commissioning.
- Customer support for fault finding, process improvements and small projects.
The successful candidate will have Australian residency and ideally be positioned in the Illawarra Region of NSW. We will consider other locations that align themselves with our business expansion if a candidate has the skills to support self contained scopes both for our Illawarra staff, plus deliver engineering and site services in our non local work.
The applicant must be able to prove skills to suit the coverage of the job needs and must have;
- Hands on familiarity with PLC/DCS’s with a disciplined approach to programming and validation. Allen Bradley ControlLogix and CitectSCADA, Yokogawa CentumVP, EcoStruxure™ Geo SCADA Expert experience is a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering. The substitution of experience for the degree is acceptable.
- Ability to work unsupervised, own project and support outcomes and is highly self-motivated.
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated a solid commitment to safety, quality, honesty and work integrity.
- Demonstrated communication skills effective in dealing with both customers and team members.
- Computer competency skills required to use Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel.
The remuneration depends on the skills and experience you can deliver in our environment. There are good opportunities to advance both with proven performance and experience.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today! To apply or enquire for more information please email email@example.com.
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment companies or any for-fee recruiters, unless requested. Resumes submitted via this website or directly to a hiring manager become the property of Triple i, and we retain the right to hire the applicant.